Monday 9 March 2015

Animation Progress

After creating my storyboard idea for my short informative animation I began to develop it on Flash. To help build up my Flash skills, I decided to simplify my idea slightly so that I could get used to a few skills and be happy that I can do them fairly well rather than struggle with trying to do too many new things.

I find that creating new layers is very helpful to make sure everything is running smoothly as it allows me to separate different parts of the animation and work on new things without ruining parts that I've made previously.

Here is what I've developed so far using mainly hand drawn illustrations, classic tweens, layers and keyframes.



I am happy with the progress but I would like to work on adding:
  • More fluid movement, looking at what I learnt from the walk sequence.
  • Applying the soundtrack I created in Tom's lesson to this animation.
  • Making sure my message 'Time keeping is important' is clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment