Tuesday 3 March 2015

My Chronicle Week- Day 2

The day began with another meeting with Alex. He set the group up with our own individual press releases to turn into a story. After having done a similar task on Friday I felt as though it was good practise to do another one and this time I could make improvements based on the feedback I was given.

After writing the outline for my press release about a First World War exhibition in Bath postal museum, Alex gave me some helpful style tips.


Here is my finished, altered press release:


I decided to do some research in the affect of young people voting and what people think about it. I look online and produced some notes which I find helpful as I now have more of an idea about whether more people are for or against 16-17 year olds voting.



No comments:

Post a Comment