Thursday 5 March 2015

My Chronicle Week- Day 5

Today was the last day of working with The Bath Chronicle. It was a day of finishing off all of the projects so Alex can decide what to do with them.

I completed my music article and sent it to Alex, he told me that he would get it up on the Chronicle website within the next few days which will be a great oppurtunity for me but also a good oppurtunity for the students I interviewed to get their names heard.

Ben and I completed our article to support the Vox Pop video. Alex managed to get hold of some opinions from local candidates about what they think about 16 year olds being able to vote, we included their unedited words in our article to expand it more.

Jake finished edtiting the video so the article and video are now complete to support eachtoher on the website as Alex seems kean to post our work.

Ben was lucky and talented enough to have one of his press release articles published in the Chronicle newspaper!



Alex was very pleased with the work we did.

My music article was later published on the Bath Chronicles website!




No comments:

Post a Comment