Thursday 15 January 2015

Beginning To Mind Map





















As my magazine is primarily going to be aimed at teenage females with the aim of encouraging them to vote. After mind mapping some ideas and concepts about the aims of my magazine I decided I would like to include an article about the Suffragettes and the right for females to vote. Points I would focus on are:


  • Who were the Suffragettes?
  • Why weren't females eligible to vote?
  • What did the Suffragettes do?
  • When did females get the right to vote?
  • Key personalities in the Suffragette movement.
  • Why it's important for females to use their opportunity to vote.
Here are some images that would work well with the topic of the article as well as the style of my magazine:





As some of my magazine will be in an arty, scrapbook style I think these images would compliment the design because of their vintage look. The images are strong and biased towards making females look good which I hope will encourage teenage girls today that they too can have the same power as the Suffragettes did.




No comments:

Post a Comment